Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Real Life

I watched a movie today. It was cute and very me...happy ending, romance, reconciliation, friendship, and love. I was so wrapped up in the movie and after wards I am thinking to myself, I wish I had friends like that or a life that that. but then I think, I love my life. Thinking deeper into my thought, I realized being depressed, having someone there for you, and after you climb out of the hole you dug for yourself...I had that. I still have that. The real life view of the situation isn't as spectacularly amazing as the ending of a movie. But I take that back, the love of my life proposed to me after I made the finally pull and got myself out of the hole I dug for myself and I am going to spend the rest of my life with someone who makes me happy. I understand I'm still in the mooning phase of my relationship, but he was there when I was at my lowest. I like real life and I wouldn't trade it for any romanticized view of life.

I love realizing I love my life. I hope everyone can find one positive thing that happened in their day and cling to it. Hold on to the happiness for you never know when things will turn for the worst. Wow, how romantically optimistic is that...

No comments:

Post a Comment