Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Setting the Bar High

So the New Year is upon us and this means new beginnings and new resolutions. Normally I do not set resolutions because I find like most people, I never full fill them. Though from this past years resolutions, Eat better and dress nicely one a week has ebbed and flowed but has probably been the most successful out of my 24 years of resolutions...Hmm, now that I think about it. I probably have only been setting resolutions for about 10 years. Interesting...

Back to the point, this year I have set the following:
Only eat one sugary thing per day
Do at least 30 minutes of exercise a day
Read all the books you have not read but are sitting on your bookshelf.

Now, doing the 30 minutes of exercise and eating less sugar are probably going to be easy (except for that time of the month, oh boy that is going to be difficult) but I realized today when I did my inventory of my books that I have 84 books I have not read on my bookshelves. I really think this is going to be the hardest thing to do. I have a list of the books I need to read on my List of Books Read page.

Have a Wonderful New Year everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment