Monday, November 22, 2010

In a funk.

I have felt like I have been in a funk for a while. I cannot seem to know why or what is causing the rut which I find myself in. I sit to write, and get a page written before I am zapped creatively or I feel that if I write anything it will be changed the next time I sit down. Or if I go for a run, I feel good but the next day there is no drive to get out and repeat. I sat and read but after about half an hour, I feel sleepy and decide to get up and do something else so I do not fall asleep early again. I sat in the circle today. While in the circle, I decided that I wasn't focused enough to talk but I reverted to the beginning exercises. Then I fell off the wagon and my mental strength failed. I wish I could stand out side and let the wind blow away the cloud which surrounds me...deep breath...I will turn on some Harry Potter book on CD and crochet the blanket I am making for Katie. 


******
Turning to better subjects then my complaining about my mental attitude, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 was very good. I saw the movie with my fiancee's friend and wow...what a great movie. Sad, but now we are at the point where ground is gained and the stand off is close at hand. Evil will be defeated but at a cost...I cannot way for July. 


******

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope you find comfort and get out of this odd little funk soon! Very very soon. The HP soundtrack is so very soothing, though.

    Ooh, I loved that movie! I am ridiculously excited for part II!!

    ReplyDelete