Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Bad Turn

The Wheel of Fortune...it is an interesting concept to think about. Times are good and times are bad. The Wheel turns and the cycle begins again. You are on top then you are rolling in the dust of life...This week was a low point for people I know. At the beginning, two good friends of mine broke up after a long rough patch. Early in the week a family I knew well when I was in middle and high school were accused and charged with child abuse. Around midweek a friend in college had a heart break. His sister died in a car accident. Life will get better as the wheel begins its climb towards the top. The climb is hard and getting over heart break and embarrassing realizations of your family will take time, but life will get better. RIP Megan Clift and my thoughts are with the children I grew up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment